Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bowling Green democrat. (Bowling Green, Ky.) 1867-18??
Bowling Green, Ky. (1867-18??)
The Bowling Green democrat. : (Bowling Green, Ky.) 1867-18??
- Place of publication:
- Bowling Green, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bowling Green Democrat Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Bowling Green (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Bowling Green.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202890
- Kentucky--Warren County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210670
- Warren County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Editors: J.M. Hines, <1869-1870>; E.L. Hines, <1870>; R.S. Evans, <1871-1877>.
- Published every Saturday.
- Publishers: Democrat Print. Co., <1869>; J.M. & E.L. Hines, <1870>; Evans & Baber, <1871-1875>; R.S. Evans, <1876-1877>.
- sn 84037813
View complete holdings information