Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Indiana monitor. (Salem, Ind.) 1835-18??
Salem, Ind. (1835-18??)
The Indiana monitor. : (Salem, Ind.) 1835-18??
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hay & Child
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1835; ceased in 1839?
- Indiana--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217010
- Salem (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig." Cf. Miller, J.W. Ind. newspaper bibliography.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 26 (Nov. 9, 1837).
- sn 84038035
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information