Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Martinsburg gazette. (Martinsburg, Va. [W. Va.]) 1833-1855
Martinsburg, Va. [W. Va.] (1833-1855)
Martinsburg gazette. : (Martinsburg, Va. [W. Va.]) 1833-1855
- Place of publication:
- Martinsburg, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edmond P. Hunter
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 34, no. 34 (Oct. 17, 1833)-v. 52, no. 51 (Mar. 7, 1855).
- Martinsburg (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Martinsburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224867
- Available on microfilm from West Virginia University Library Photoduplication section.
- Issue for March 7, 1855 called also old ser., v. 52, no. 51 and new ser., v. 1, no. 11.
- sn 84038468
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information