Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wyoming journal. (Wyoming, Iowa) 1875-1952
Wyoming, Iowa (1875-1952)
The Wyoming journal. : (Wyoming, Iowa) 1875-1952
- Place of publication:
- Wyoming, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
-July 31, 1952.
Began in Jan. 1875.
- Wyoming (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- "Independent in everything," <Jan. 13, 1898>; "A paper that has faith in Wyoming's social and business life," <Mar. 9, 1936>.
- Aug. 9, 1934, issue misdated Aug. 6, 1934.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 13 (May 20, 1875).
- Numbered within the year July 23, 1936-July 31, 1952.
- Publishers: P.D. Swigart, <1879>; W.I. Chamberlain & Co., <1886>.
- sn 84038743
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information