Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Greensburg standard. [volume] (Greensburg, Ind.) 1878-1925
Greensburg, Ind. (1878-1925)
The Greensburg standard. [volume] : (Greensburg, Ind.) 1878-1925
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Greensburg, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Dec. 23, 1925 issue?
Volume XLIII, no. 1 (January 4, 1878)-
- Decatur County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Greensburg (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Decatur County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213384
- Called "Established 1835" plus a weekly numbering designation, Jan. 3, 1908-Dec. 18, 1919; then uses only weekly numbering; ceased numbering with Jan. 22, 1923 issue.
- Consolidated with: Greensburg daily review which served as the daily ed., 1915-1917; in turn absorbed by: Greensburg daily news, 1918-1925.
- Latest issue consulted: Dec. 23, 1925; U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed Aug. 22, 2017).
- Running title: Greensburg daily news, Apr. 27, 1921-1925.
- Title from masthead.
- sn 84045417
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information