Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Jacksonville advocate. (Jacksonville, Fla.) 19??-1987
Jacksonville, Fla. (19??-1987)
The Jacksonville advocate. : (Jacksonville, Fla.) 19??-1987
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Florida Advocate Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 9, no. 35 (Sept. 16, 1987).
- African Americans--Florida--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Duval County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205260
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Univesity of Florida.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 5 (Mar. 18, 1985).
- Rita Luffborough Perry, editor.
- sn 85007603
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information