Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Warren sentinel. (Front Royal. Va.) 1869-current
Front Royal. Va. (1869-current)
Warren sentinel. : (Front Royal. Va.) 1869-current
- Alternative Titles:
Front Royal Warren sentinel
- Place of publication:
- Front Royal. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James S. Trout, John Clark & Son
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 9, 1869 issue.
- Front Royal (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Front Royal.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222300
- "Democratic." Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Apr. 16, 1869).
- Editors: James S. Trout, <1869>; John T. Lovell, <1876>.
- sn 85025193
View complete holdings information