Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Henderson Democrat. (Henderson, M.T. [i.e., Minn.]) 1856-1859
Henderson, M.T. [i.e., Minn.] (1856-1859)
The Henderson Democrat. : (Henderson, M.T. [i.e., Minn.]) 1856-1859
- Place of publication:
- Henderson, M.T. [i.e., Minn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph R. Brown
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 3, 1856)-v. 3, no. 52 (Aug. 3, 1859).
- Henderson (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Editor: Joseph R. Brown, <1856>.
- Vol. 2, no. 1 (May 21, 1857)-v. 3, no. 52 (Aug. 3, 1859) called also Whole no. 53-whole no. 156.
- sn 85025494
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information