Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The album. [volume] (Rochester, N.Y.) 1825-1828
Rochester, N.Y. (1825-1828)
The album. [volume] : (Rochester, N.Y.) 1825-1828
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Marshall, Spalding & Hunt
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 42 (July 22, 1828).
Began in Oct. 1825.
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Oct. 27, 1825); title from caption.
- Publishers: Elihu F. Marshall, <1827>; Marshall & Dean, <1828>.
- sn 85025995
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information