Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Coon dissector. [volume] (Dayton [Ohio]) 1844-1844
Dayton [Ohio] (1844-1844)
Coon dissector. [volume] : (Dayton [Ohio]) 1844-1844
- Place of publication:
- Dayton [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
- A.H. Munn
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 7, 1844)-v. 1, no. 24 (Nov. 22, 1844).
- Campaign literature, 1844--Democratic--Ohio.
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211918
- Democratic campaign paper. Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Second issue published May 31, 1844.
- sn 85025999
View complete holdings information