Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Greene County Whig torch-light & Xenia advertiser. [volume] (Xenia, Ohio) 1838-1839
Xenia, Ohio (1838-1839)
Greene County Whig torch-light & Xenia advertiser. [volume] : (Xenia, Ohio) 1838-1839
- Alternative Titles:
Greene County torch-light and Xenia advertiser
Greene County Whig torch light and Xenia advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Xenia, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Pazzi Lapham
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1838; ceased with June 13, 1839 issue.
- Greene County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Greene County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222047
- Xenia (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 18 (Jan. 12, 1839).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 35 (May 9, 1839).
- sn 85026338
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information