Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Independent press. (Lancaster, Ohio) 1811-181?
Lancaster, Ohio (1811-181?)
Independent press. : (Lancaster, Ohio) 1811-181?
- Place of publication:
- Lancaster, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by R.E. Post for the proprietor
- Dates of publication:
- Fairfield County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Lancaster (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Fairfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213321
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 70 (Sept. 12, 1812).
- Last issue located: Vol. 2, no. 7 (Sept. 12, 1812). Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 23090; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 804.
- sn 85026393
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information