Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Geneva gazette. (Geneva [N.Y.]) 1845-1901
Geneva [N.Y.] (1845-1901)
The Geneva gazette. : (Geneva [N.Y.]) 1845-1901
- Place of publication:
- Geneva [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- I. & S.H. Parker
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 57, no. 30 (July 26, 1901) = whole no. 2883.
Began in Jan. 1845.
- Geneva (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Geneva.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202948
- New York (State)--Ontario County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209099
- Ontario County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 41 (Oct. 10, 1845); title from masthead.
- Editors: George G. Gallagher, <1846>; Stephen H. Parker, <1854-1876>; George M. Horton, <1854>.
- Publishers: I. & S.H. Parker, <1846>, Stephen H. Parker, <1854>; Stephen H. & Edgar Parker, <1872>; Stephen H. Parker, <1876>.
- sn 85026443
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information