Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hudson weekly star. (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1850-1876
Hudson [N.Y.] (1850-1876)
Hudson weekly star. : (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1850-1876
- Place of publication:
- Hudson [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alex. N. Webb
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1850.
Ceased with Jan. 6, 1876 issue.
- Columbia County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Hudson (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Columbia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223301
- New York (State)--Hudson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208091
- Daily eds.: Daily star (Hudson, N.Y.), <1850>; Hudson daily star (Hudson, N.Y. : 1851), 1851-1876.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 10, no. 18 (Aug. 21, 1851).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 34, no. 46 (Jan. 6, 1876).
- sn 85026692
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information