Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Clinton advertiser. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1810-1811
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1810-1811)
The Clinton advertiser. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1810-1811
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Lowell
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Mar. 22, 1811.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 17, 1810)-
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- sn 85026977
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information