Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Political observatory. (Plattsburgh, Clinton County, N.Y.) 1811-1811
Plattsburgh, Clinton County, N.Y. (1811-1811)
Political observatory. : (Plattsburgh, Clinton County, N.Y.) 1811-1811
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, Clinton County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Lowell
- Dates of publication:
Began Mar. 29, 1811; ceased Dec. 28, 1811.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Apr. 12, 1811).
- sn 85026978
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information