Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The labor bulletin. (Kansas City, Kan.) 1919-1943
Kansas City, Kan. (1919-1943)
The labor bulletin. : (Kansas City, Kan.) 1919-1943
- Place of publication:
- Kansas City, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 25, no. 30 (Oct. 1, 1943).
Began with June 11, 1919 issue?
- Kansas City (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Kansas--Kansas City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214045
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: V. 2, no. 22 (Aug. 11, 1920).
- Organ of: Kansas State Federation of Labor; District No. 3 of Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America," <1920-1921>; Central Labor Union of Kansas City, Kan., " <1920>-Oct. 1, 1943; American Federation of Labor, <Sept. 29, 1941>-May 22, 1942; Building and Construction Trades Council of Greater Kansas Cities and Metropolitan Area, May 29, 1942-Oct. 1, 1943.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85032344
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information