Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The National reflector. [volume] (Wichita, Kan.) 1895-1898
Wichita, Kan. (1895-1898)
The National reflector. [volume] : (Wichita, Kan.) 1895-1898
- Place of publication:
- Wichita, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- G. Wesley White
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Apr. 9, 1898 issue?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 8, 1895)-
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Kansas--Sedgwick County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209406
- Sedgwick County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Wichita (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Publisher varies: Reflector Pub. Co.
- sn 85032590
View complete holdings information