Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily state gazette. (Green Bay, Wis.) 1871-1894
Green Bay, Wis. (1871-1894)
Daily state gazette. : (Green Bay, Wis.) 1871-1894
- Alternative Titles:
State daily gazette
- Place of publication:
- Green Bay, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hoskinson & Follett
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 6, 1871)-v. 23, no. 222 (July 31, 1894).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Green Bay (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Green Bay.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210546
- Editors: J.S. Curtis, April 1, 1876-Feb. 9, 1878; R. Follett, May 1, 1883-July 31, 1894.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Weekly ed.: State gazette, 1870-1894.
- sn 85033088
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information