Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The central Wisconsin. (Wausau, Wis.) 1868-1910
Wausau, Wis. (1868-1910)
The central Wisconsin. : (Wausau, Wis.) 1868-1910
- Alternative Titles:
Central weekly Wisconsin
Weekly central Wisconsin
- Place of publication:
- Wausau, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Johnson Bros.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 14, 1868)-v. 53, no. 8 (Feb. 5, 1910).
- Wausaw (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- "A republican newspaper, devoted to the interests of Marathon County."
- "Official county paper."
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editors: Johnson Bros., Oct. 14, 1868-Aug. 30, 1870; R.H. Johnson, Sept. 6, 1870-Aug. 18, 1883; A.J. Dodge, Aug. 25, 1883-May 23, 1885; R.B. Rice, May 30, 1885-Sept. 19, 1885.
- Publisher varies.
- Title varies: Weekly central Wisconsin, Jan. 5-Nov. 15, 1884.
- sn 85033299
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information