Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The monitor. [volume] (Murfreesboro, Tenn.) 1865-1874
Murfreesboro, Tenn. (1865-1874)
The monitor. [volume] : (Murfreesboro, Tenn.) 1865-1874
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.D. Reed & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 1, 1865 issue; ceased in 1874.
- Murfreesboro (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Rutherford County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Rutherford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208169
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Sept. 9, 1865).
- Editors: R.S. Currin, <1865>; H.C. McLaughlin, <1867-1869> N.B. Buck & B.F. Alexander, <1873-1874>
- Published as: Murfreesboro monitor, <Aug. 13, 1874>.
- Publishers: R.D. Reed & Co., <1865>; H.C. MacLaughlin, <1867-1869>; Buck & Alexander, <1873-1874>
- sn 85033672
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information