Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Louisiana sugar-bowl. [volume] (New Iberia, Attakapas, La.) 1870-1884
New Iberia, Attakapas, La. (1870-1884)
The Louisiana sugar-bowl. [volume] : (New Iberia, Attakapas, La.) 1870-1884
- Alternative Titles:
Sucrier de la Louisiane
<Nov. 3, 1870>-Nov. 8, 1877
- Place of publication:
- New Iberia, Attakapas, La.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.Y. Gilmore
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1870; ceased in 1884.
- French Americans--Newspapers.
- French Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00934236
- Louisiana--New Iberia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206431
- New Iberia (La.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of sugar planters, the promotion of emigration and education, and the development of agriculture in Louisiana."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Nov. 3, 1870).
- Editor: J.Y. Gilmore, <1876>.
- In English and French.
- sn 85034338
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information