Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic union. (Somerset, Ohio) 1857-1867
Somerset, Ohio (1857-1867)
The Democratic union. : (Somerset, Ohio) 1857-1867
- Place of publication:
- Somerset, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Martin Kagay
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 2 (Nov. 14, 1867).
Began in Apr. 1857.
- "A weekly newspaper devoted to politics, literature, science, commerce, agriculture, news, miscellany, etc."
- "Democratic." Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 3 (Apr. 21, 1858).
- Editor: Martin Kagay, 1857-1866.
- Published in: Somerset, Ohio, Apr. 1857-May 1866; and in: New Lexington, Ohio, May 1866-Nov. 14, 1867.
- sn 85038086
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information