Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bellows Falls argus. (Bellows Falls [Vt.]) 1850-1863
Bellows Falls [Vt.] (1850-1863)
Bellows Falls argus. : (Bellows Falls [Vt.]) 1850-1863
- Place of publication:
- Bellows Falls [Vt.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hiram Atkins
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1850; ceased in Jan. 1863.
- Bellows Falls (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Bellows Falls.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222430
- Description based on: Vol. 4 no. 1 (Dec. 29, 1853) = whole no. 157.
- Has occasional supplements.
- Merged with: Vermont patriot and State gazette to form: Argus and patriot.
- sn 85038103
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information