Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pennsylvanian. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1832-1855
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1832-1855)
The Pennsylvanian. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1832-1855
- Alternative Titles:
Pennsylvanian for the country
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mifflin & Parry
- Dates of publication:
Began July 9, 1832; ceased Dec. 1855. Cf. Checklist of Pa. newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Pennsylvanian (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1832).
- Description based on: Mar. 4/5, 1833.
- Edition statement: <May 3, 1838-Feb. 22, 1842> only; later issues have subtitle: "thrice-a-week" or "three times a week."
- Weekly eds.: Pennsylvanian (Philadelphia, Pa. : Weekly); Dollar weekly Pennsylvanian.
- sn 85038470
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information