Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Federal union. [volume] (Milledgeville, Ga.) 1865-1872
Milledgeville, Ga. (1865-1872)
Federal union. [volume] : (Milledgeville, Ga.) 1865-1872
- Place of publication:
- Milledgeville, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Boughton, Nisbet, Barnes & Moore
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 35, no. 49 (July 11, 1865)-v. 43, no. 4 (Aug. 21, 1872).
- Baldwin County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Baldwin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212301
- Milledgeville (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Continues: Confederate union after two months' suspension (May 16-July 4, 1865).
- Editor: S.N. Boughton, <1867>.
- sn 85038488
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information