Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sparta advertiser. (Sparta, Wis.) 1894-1901
Sparta, Wis. (1894-1901)
Sparta advertiser. : (Sparta, Wis.) 1894-1901
- Place of publication:
- Sparta, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- Hinckley & Wells
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan., 1894; ceased in 1901.
- Sparta (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continued by: Monroe County Republican. Cf. Oehlerts, D. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Continues: Herald advertiser. Cf. Oehlerts, D. Guide to Wis. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 12 (Apr. 26, 1901).
- Editor: E.W. Hinckley.
- sn 85040106
View complete holdings information