Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Spencer tribune. [volume] (Spencer, Marathon Co., Wis.) 1881-1894
Spencer, Marathon Co., Wis. (1881-1894)
Spencer tribune. [volume] : (Spencer, Marathon Co., Wis.) 1881-1894
- Place of publication:
- Spencer, Marathon Co., Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.B. Barney
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 9, 1881 issue; ceased in 1894.
- Spencer (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 26 (Apr. 7, 1882).
- Editors: A.B. Barney, <April 7, 1882>-Oct. 6, 1882; T.S. Norton, Oct. 13, 1882-April 24, 1885; Vandercook Bros., May 1, 1885-<June 11, 1886>.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85040162
View complete holdings information