Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The voice. (South Milwaukee, Wis.) 1933-1951
South Milwaukee, Wis. (1933-1951)
The voice. : (South Milwaukee, Wis.) 1933-1951
- Place of publication:
- South Milwaukee, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.M. Huebner
- Dates of publication:
-v.19, no. 12 (June 21, 1951).
Began with Mar. 16, 1933 issue.
- South Milwaukee (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--South Milwaukee.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01238679
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 39 (Jan. 6, 1944).
- Editors: J.B. Lindl, May 17-Dec. 27, 1945; G.F. Authier, Jan. 3-April 18, 1946; H. Straub, June 20, 1946-Jan. 2, 1947; R. Blake, Jan. 9-Jan. 16, 1947; G.R. Lewis, May 29, 1947-June 21, 1951.
- Pictorial supplements accompany some issues.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85040168
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information