Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The bulletin. [volume] (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1895-1924
San Francisco [Calif.] (1895-1924)
The bulletin. [volume] : (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1895-1924
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [R.A. Crothers]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 80, no. 37 (May 20, 1895)-v. 138, no. 65 (June 21, 1924) = 40th year-69th year.
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- Public Health.--https://id.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/D011634
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Vital Statistics.--https://id.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/D014798
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.; the University of California, Berkeley.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 85040229
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information