Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The eagle. (Los Angeles, Cal.) 18??-19??
Los Angeles, Cal. (18??-19??)
The eagle. : (Los Angeles, Cal.) 18??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.P.B.I. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--California--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Negro" [i.e. Black]. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 23 (Sept. 5, 1903).
- Editor: J.J. Neimore.
- sn 85040328
View complete holdings information