Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Viroqua expositor. (Viroqua, Wis.) 1859-1863
Viroqua, Wis. (1859-1863)
Viroqua expositor. : (Viroqua, Wis.) 1859-1863
- Alternative Titles:
Viroqua semi-weekly expositor
Viroqua weekly expositor
- Place of publication:
- Viroqua, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- O.C. & J. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1859 or 1860.
Ceased with May 9, 1863 issue.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Continues: Viroqua expositor and Badax reporter?
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 14 = whole no. 118 (Dec. 15, 1860).
- Editors: O.C. Smith & J. Smith, <Dec. 15, 1860>-Aug. 14, 1861; J. Smith, Aug. 31, 1861-<Oct. 5, 1861>; G.W. Wolfe, <Oct. 26, 1861>-<Jan. 11, 1862>; O.C. Smith, Aug. 30, 1862-<April 18, 1863>.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Title varies: Viroqua semi-weekly expositor, May 25, 1861-July 13, 1861; Viroqua weekly expositor, July 20, 1861-Oct. 1861.
- sn 85040453
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information