Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Wisconsin patriot. (Madison, Wis.) 1854-1859
Madison, Wis. (1854-1859)
Daily Wisconsin patriot. : (Madison, Wis.) 1854-1859
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Madison, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- Carpenter & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 25 (Nov. 28, 1854)-v. 5, no. 77 (July 22, 1859).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Dane County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Madison (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Dane County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208496
- Also issued on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Editor: S.D. Carpenter, S.H. Carpenter, Nov. 1854-July 25, 1856; S.D. Carpenter, R.A. Law, July 28, 1856-July 3, 1857; S.D. Carpenter, July 4, 1857-Apr. 2, 1859; S.D. Carpenter & G. Hyer, Apr. 4-July 22, 1859.
- Publisher varies.
- Weekly ed.: Wisconsin patriot (Madison, Wis. : 1854), 1854-May 1856, and: Weekly Wisconsin patriot, June 1856-June 1859, and: Wisconsin patriot (Madison, Wis. : 1859), July 1859.
- sn 85040482
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information