Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wisconsin patriot. [volume] (Madison [Wis.]) 1859-1864
Madison [Wis.] (1859-1864)
Wisconsin patriot. [volume] : (Madison [Wis.]) 1859-1864
- Alternative Titles:
Weekly Wisconsin patriot
- Place of publication:
- Madison [Wis.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Carpenter & Hyer
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 15 (July 2, 1859)-v. 11, no. 38 (Nov. 12, 1864).
- Dane County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Madison (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Dane County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208496
- Also available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Daily ed.: Daily Wisconsin patriot, July 2-22, 1859, and: Wisconsin daily patriot, July 23, 1859-1864.
- Editor: S.D. Carpenter, G. Hyer, July 1859-<Oct. 1864>; A.B. Braley, Oct. 29-Nov. 12, 1864.
- sn 85040489
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information