Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Burnett County enterprise. (Webster, Wis.) 1913-1951
Webster, Wis. (1913-1951)
Burnett County enterprise. : (Webster, Wis.) 1913-1951
- Place of publication:
- Webster, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-38th year, no. 42 (Sept. 7, 1951).
Began in 1913.
- Webster (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 44 (June 7, 1917).
- Drops volume numbering: <Jan. 4, 1946>-July 25, 1947.
- Editors: H. Jeffreis, <June 7, 1917>; M.D. Hinshaw, June 14, 1917-March 13, 1919; W.A. Pursel, June 5, 1919-Jan. 31, 1929; C.C. Gifford, Feb. 7, 1929-<Nov. 7, 1929>.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85040776
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information