Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Elkhart Lake libelle. [volume] (Elkhart, Wis.) 1???-1???
Elkhart, Wis. (1???-1???)
- Elkhart Lake libelle. [volume] : (Elkhart, Wis.) 1???-1???
- Place of publication:
- Elkhart, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.C. Puls
- Dates of publication:
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 15 (Aug. 17, 1901).
- Editor: H.C. Puls, <Aug. 17, 1901>.
- Published only during summer months.
- sn 85041227
- View complete holdings information