Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Durand times. [volume] (Durand, Wis.) 18??-1871
Durand, Wis. (18??-1871)
The Durand times. [volume] : (Durand, Wis.) 18??-1871
- Alternative Titles:
Durand weekly times
Weekly Durand times
- Place of publication:
- Durand, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
- G. Van Waters
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 48 (Apr. 18, 1871).
- Durand (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 35 (Dec. 12, 1865).
- Editors: M.A. Shaw, <Dec. 12, 1865>-March 8, 1866; M.A. Shaw & G. Van Waters, March 15-April 19, 1866; S.A. Foster, <March 19>-June 24, 1870.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85041279
View complete holdings information