Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Orange County observer. (Hillsborough, N.C.) 1880-1918
Hillsborough, N.C. (1880-1918)
Orange County observer. : (Hillsborough, N.C.) 1880-1918
- Place of publication:
- Hillsborough, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph A. Harris, R.C. Strudwick
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1880.
Ceased in 1918?
- Hillsborough (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Hillsborough.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220745
- North Carolina--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220945
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Orange County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Description based on: New ser., Vol. 1, no. 3 (Oct. 23, 1880); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: New ser. v. 29, no. 20 (Aug. 9, 1917).
- New ser. v. 10, no. 24, Apr. 4, 1891, misdated as Mar. 4, 1891 in masthead; n.s. v. 15, no. 2 Dec. 7, 1895, misdated as Nov. 7, 1895 in masthead.
- New ser. v. 8, no. 48 skipped in enumeration; n.s. v. 10, no. 51-52 skipped in enumeration.
- Some issues have "Supplement".
- Two issues called n.s. v. 9, no. 28, Apr. 12, 1890 and Apr. 19, 1890.
- sn 85042052
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information