Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Buffalo Sunday morning news. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1873-1880
Buffalo, N.Y. (1873-1880)
The Buffalo Sunday morning news. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1873-1880
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Edward H. Butler
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 7, 1873 issue.
Ceased in 1880?
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 23 (May 10, 1874).
- Publishers: Adams & Butler, <1874>; Edward H. Butler, <1876>-1880.
- sn 85042135
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information