Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tarborough southerner. [volume] (Tarboro', N.C.) 1875-19??
Tarboro', N.C. (1875-19??)
The Tarborough southerner. [volume] : (Tarboro', N.C.) 1875-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Tarboro', N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles & Williamson
- Dates of publication:
New ser. vol. 2, no. 4 (Jan. 29, 1875)- = old ser. v. 52.
- Edgecombe County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Edgecombe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206610
- North Carolina--Tarboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215113
- Tarboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Department of Archives and History, Raleigh.
- Daily ed.: Daily southerner (Tarboro, N.C. : 1889), 1889-<1910>.
- Old ser. vol. 51 is incorrectly called vol. 52.
- sn 85042205
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information