Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York post and the home news. [volume] (New York, N.Y.) 1948-1949
New York, N.Y. (1948-1949)
New York post and the home news. [volume] : (New York, N.Y.) 1948-1949
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New York Post
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 147, no. 76 (Feb. 16, 1948)-v. 148, no. 307 (Nov. 13, 1949).
- Daily (except Sat.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corporation of America, the New York Public Library and UMI.
- First issue v. 147, no. 76 (Feb. 16, 1948) is also numbered v. 42, no. 39, as a continuation of the Home news enumeration.
- sn 85042272
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information