Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York post and the home news. (New York, N.Y.) 1948-1949
New York, N.Y. (1948-1949)
New York post and the home news. : (New York, N.Y.) 1948-1949
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New York Post
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 147, no. 76 (Feb. 16, 1948)-v. 148, no. 307 (Nov. 13, 1949).
- Daily (except Sat.)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilm Corporation of America, the New York Public Library and UMI.
- First issue v. 147, no. 76 (Feb. 16, 1948) is also numbered v. 42, no. 39, as a continuation of the Home news enumeration.
- sn 85042272
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information