Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening Astorian-budget. (Astoria, Or.) 1930-1960
Astoria, Or. (1930-1960)
Evening Astorian-budget. : (Astoria, Or.) 1930-1960
- Alternative Titles:
Astorian evening budget
- Place of publication:
- Astoria, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- Astorian-Budget Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
37th year (Sept. 1, 1930)-v. 86, no. 288 (Dec. 3, 1960).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Astoria (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Clatsop County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Oregon--Clatsop County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212951
- Also available on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Issues called 37th year-68th year Evening budget and 57th year-87th year Morning Astorian, in continuation of the numbering of the previous titles.
- Vol. numbering added with v. 83, no. 17 (Jan. 20, 1956).
- sn 85042447
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information