Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pendleton messenger. (Pendleton Court House, S.C.) 1812-1851
Pendleton Court House, S.C. (1812-1851)
The Pendleton messenger. : (Pendleton Court House, S.C.) 1812-1851
- Place of publication:
- Pendleton Court House, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Miller
- Dates of publication:
-v. 44, no. 34 (Sept. 18, 1851).
Began in 1812.
- Anderson County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Pendleton (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Anderson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209417
- South Carolina--Pendleton.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01222250
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 13 (May 22, 1813).
- Editor: F.W. Symmes, <1841>.
- Imprint varies: Printed by John Miller & Son, <1819>; Frederick W. Symmes, <1827>; T.H. Russell, <1841>.
- sn 85042894
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information