Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern dial and African monitor. [volume] (Wetumpka, Ala.) 185?-18??
Wetumpka, Ala. (185?-18??)
The Southern dial and African monitor. [volume] : (Wetumpka, Ala.) 185?-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wetumpka, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Slavery--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "A monthly devoted to the institutions and family literature of the South and good of the American African race."
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Dec. 1, 1858); title from caption.
- Editor: Rev. J.D. Williams, <1858>. Cf: Universalist herald, (Notasulga, Ala.), Mar. 5, 1858.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Dec. 1, 1858).
- sn 85044540
View complete holdings information