Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Birmingham truth. (Birmingham, Ala.) 19??-19??
Birmingham, Ala. (19??-19??)
The Birmingham truth. : (Birmingham, Ala.) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Truth Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Alabama--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Alabama--Periodicals.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- "Official organ of the Knights of Pythias, Court of Calanthe, I.O.B. & S. of C., Ladies & Knights of Honor, and the Rising Sons and Daughters of Protection -- all of the state of Alabama."
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 13 (Oct. 21, 1927).
- sn 85044585
View complete holdings information