Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hawaii marine. (Kaneohe, Hawaii) 1973-current
Kaneohe, Hawaii (1973-current)
Hawaii marine. : (Kaneohe, Hawaii) 1973-current
- Place of publication:
- Kaneohe, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- RFD Publications
- Dates of publication:
- Air bases--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Air bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00802224
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- United States--Armed Forces--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "All news content is prepared by the Joint Public Affairs Office, Marine Corps Air Station, Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii 96863."
- "An unofficial newspaper."
- "Published ... in the interest of the U.S. Marine Corps personnel in Hawaii."
- Description based on: Vol. 13, no. 46 (Nov. 15, 1984).
- sn 85047004
View complete holdings information