Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ewa naupaka. [volume] (Ewa Beach, Hawaii) 1979-current
Ewa Beach, Hawaii (1979-current)
Ewa naupaka. [volume] : (Ewa Beach, Hawaii) 1979-current
- Place of publication:
- Ewa Beach, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ewa Naupaka
- Dates of publication:
- Monthly (during the school year, Sept.-May)
- ʻEwa (Hawaii)--Newspapers.
- "School-community newspaper."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (May 1979).
- In English.
- Produced with the assistance of the Ewa Beach merchants, members of the community, and students of James Campbell High School.
- sn 85047061
View complete holdings information