Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hua Xia bao = Honolulu Chinese chronicle. [volume] (Tanxiangshan [i.e. Honolulu, Hawaii]) 1???-19??
Tanxiangshan [i.e. Honolulu, Hawaii] (1???-19??)
Hua Xia bao = Honolulu Chinese chronicle. [volume] : (Tanxiangshan [i.e. Honolulu, Hawaii]) 1???-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Honolulu Chinese chronicle
- Place of publication:
- Tanxiangshan [i.e. Honolulu, Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
- Chinese newspapers--Hawaii.
- Chinese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00857651
- Description based on: Sept. 25, 1901.
- Editor: <1901> C.H. Juan.
- In Chinese (Cantonese).
- sn 85047305
View complete holdings information