Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pennsylvania journal, or, Weekly advertiser. [volume] (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1742-1793
Philadelphia, Pa. (1742-1793)
The Pennsylvania journal, or, Weekly advertiser. [volume] : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1742-1793
- Alternative Titles:
Pennsylvania journal and the weekly advertiser
Jan. 30, 1766-Sept. 17, 1777 and May 17, 1780-1793
Pennsylvania journal and weekly advertiser
June 13, 1751-Jan. 23, 1766 and Dec. 23, 1778-May 10, 1780
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed and sold by William Bradford
- Dates of publication:
No. 3 (Dec. 21, 1742)-no. 3619 (Sept. 18, 1793).
- Frequency varies
Sept. 5, 1789-1793
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Historical Society of Pennsylvania. ; Microfilming Corp. of America, Birth of America Series.
- Issue for Mar. 31, 1779 numbered 1282 instead of 1822; error perpetuated for rest of run.
- Publisher varies: William and Thomas Bradford, <1769>; Thomas Bradford, <1779>; T. Bradford & P. Hall, <1779>; Thomas Bradford, <1791>-
- Suspended publication Nov. 27, 1776-Jan. 29, 1777.
- sn 85047530
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information