Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-England galaxy & Masonic magazine. [volume] (Boston, Mass.) 1817-1820
Boston, Mass. (1817-1820)
New-England galaxy & Masonic magazine. [volume] : (Boston, Mass.) 1817-1820
- Alternative Titles:
New England galaxy and Masonic magazine
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Joseph T. Buckingham
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 10, 1817)-v. 3, no. 156 (Oct. 6, 1820).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm by Readex Corp., New Canaan, Conn. (Early American newspapers); also issued online.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- sn 85047621
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information